This certificate program is an emerging technology and outcomes driven course, offered by CPA Ontario and powered by Lighthouse Labs, Canada’s Leading Digital Bootcamp Institution.
VIEW/DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
This six-week certificate program will enable you to analyze and visualize data using a popular programming language used by analysts and data scientists.
Learn how to apply high-level analytical thinking to solve data analysis problems using Python. You will work with tools like Jupyter Notebooks and Pandas and analyze real-world datasets to identify patterns and relationships. By the end of this course, you will be able to work effectively with data to drive business strategies and create value for your organization.
This course will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Apply high-level analytical thinking to data analysis problems;
- Gain skills to use and navigate tools, libraries, and environments for data analysis using Python;
- Develop workflows for data analysis and wrangling tasks using basic Pandas functions and SQL;
- Develop and apply basic data wrangling techniques and methodologies with various data types and sources to solve accounting and finance problems.
This program takes place on the Lighthouse Labs learning platform and is made up of synchronous and asynchronous components.
Optional Office hours:
- 2 sessions per week
- 1 hour of live instructor led learning per session (dates & times outlined below in chart, live sessions will be recorded)
- On average you should allocated 2-3 hours of asynchronous time per session to complete program work
- Office hours available
Monday: 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST (after the lecture)
Tuesday: 6:00-7:00 PM EST (Bookable - 1:1 time slots)
Wednesday: 6:00-7:00 PM EST (Bookable - 1:1 time slots)
Thursday: 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST (after the lecture)
Note – office hours are not mandatory
|Week 1||Data Science Environment Setup|