This event has now passed, please click here to view all available upcoming events and courses
This course covers more than 400 useful and unusual tips for accountants in financial leadership. The tips are illustrated through concrete examples derived from real-life experience. Participants won’t find these tips in courses or text books, but will be able to use many of them at work.
Participants will gain value from sharing experiences and practices with fellow participants, and have specific opportunities for benchmarking against peers’ organizations. This seminar is unique in that it “grows” continuously as new tips are added from nearly 7,000 past participants. The seminar was created and is presented by an experienced CFO with extensive real-life insight.
- Great tips on key indicator reporting
- Getting the most out of your bank
- Cash flow crisis: what to do when it happens and cost cutting
- Straight talk on ethics and critical steps when you first take a new job
- Extra creative thinking for accountants
- Making financial reporting more useful and many other topics
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
This seminar is designed for controllers and CFOs, as well as those in public practice who advise clients. It is also helpful for accountants moving toward senior leadership roles.This course will provide one verifiable hour towards the ethics CPD requirements.