NOTE:This newly revised course has shifted online into three full day, live, instructor-led sessions. We have adapted the interactive sessions to include regularly scheduled breaks and digital breakout rooms for virtual networking and group discussions. Recordings of all sessions will be available to all registrants:
Register early to take advantage of our 15% discount!
Sat, July 30, 2022 - Fri, Aug 5, 2022 --> 2-3 hour online optional exam, to be done on your own time during this week (can be done in parts within the week)
- Mon, July 25, 2022 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
- Wed, July 27, 2022 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
- Fri, July 29, 2022 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
CAREER STAGE: Mid-career
Learn how to create sustainable, strategic change within your organization
Driverless cars. Global warming. Brexit. COVID-19. These are just a few of the challenges that are causing organizations unprecedented levels of uncertainty and disruption. This CPA Ontario Certificate in Change Leadership program will equip you with the tools to address these types of challenges and create sustainable, strategic change within your team and organization. Using interactive case studies and group activities, participants will learn how to evaluate, identify, and advance change in their organization. This program is a unique opportunity for leaders and managers to develop action plans that address change at their organization.
Participants who complete the program are eligible to write an optional certificate exam included in the course. The exam is not mandatory, and Certificates of Completion will be awarded only to those who successfully complete the exam. CPD hours will be granted regardless if the exam is taken.
- Frameworks to align people and processes with change strategies
- Assess an organization’s specific needs and readiness for change
- Develop a proactive vision for change
- Deploy strategies to prepare your organization for change
- Hone your skills and abilities to become an effective change agent
- Develop and execute action plans to facilitate meaningful change in your organization
- Strategies to help you adapt to the challenges of constant change
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Team leaders and managers who are responsible for leading change management initiatives within their organization.
NEED APPROVAL TO ATTEND?
EMPLOYER REQUEST LETTER