NOTE: This is an on demand learning bundle. This course suite is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once registered, you can access the material at any time. However, you will only have access to the course for 30 days AFTER REGISTRATION.
Build financial statements and perform analysis using advanced Excel functions.
This bundle includes two online courses:
1. Advanced Excel Formulas (6.5 hours)
Learn to set up a template with advanced formulas, functions to structure an intelligent design for financial analysis. Create data tables and pivot tables to display information in charts and graphs to show results. To speed up analysis, you’ll record macros, and create additional user interfaces.
Click to see the full course description for Advanced Excel Formulas.
2. Advanced Financial Modelling and Valuation (13 hours)
Level up your financial modelling skills with a case study on how to value Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN). Using video-based lessons, learn how to build a detailed financial model for a public company. You will learn all the formulas and functions necessary to calculate the detailed mechanics of Amazon’s financial model.
Click to see the full course description for Advanced Financial Modelling and Valuation.
This course is designed for proficient Excel spreadsheet users looking to take their skills to the next level.
- Create auto-updating Excel spreadsheets
- Build dynamic financial statements
- Draw on advanced functions for insightful analysis
- Build a complete financial analysis, including downloading financial data
- Examine intrinsic value and internal rate of return (IRR)
- Discuss long-term debt, capital and finance leases
- Understand the strategic analysis process
- Perform comparable company analysis
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Financial analysts and other finance professionals working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, financial planning and analysis (FP&A).