This is the registration for Week 1 - Days 1&2 ONLY of the Master Controllership Program
- Wed, June 1, 2022 @ 9AM - 12 PM
- Thurs, June 2, 2022 @ 9 AM - 12 PM
The optional exam is available for full program attendees only
This is a best-practice certificate learning program that seamlessly interweaves soft skills (team diversity, leading vs managing, retaining talent, earning and building trust, positional authority) with vital, functional technical skills (risk management, stewardship responsibilities, fraud triangle) that will prepare participants to meet the many challenges that controllers and directors of finance face.
- Gain a strong appreciation of what organizations expect from the controllership and finance directors
- Better understand of how to build your finance team to become a strategic business partner to your organization
- Learn how to manage your time more effectively and make way for financial analysis
- Explore the future role of the management accountant and how the profession is improving outcomes for companies and their business communities
Upon completion, participants will have proven methods and techniques they can use in everyday workplace situations and challenges of dealing with complexity and uncertainty.
- Leading vs Managing
- Team Diversity
- Positional Authority
- Earning and Building Trust
- Retaining Talent
- Risk Management
- Stewardship responsibilities
- Fraud Triangle
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Current, new and aspiring controllers who wish to equip themselves with the necessary tools to succeed in a controllership role.