This newly revised course has shifted online into six half day live, instructor-led sessions. Each week has its own registration page should you only wish to attend a certain week. We have adapted the interactive sessions to include regularly scheduled breaks and digital breakout rooms for virtual networking and group discussions. Recordings of all sessions will be available to all registrants:
- Week 1: Sept 12, 13, 2022 (each 9AM - 12PM)
- Week 2: Sept 22, 23, 2022 (each 9AM - 12PM)
- Week 3: Sept 29, 30, 2022 (each 9AM - 12PM)
- Optional Exam: Sat, Oct 1 - Fri, Oct 7, 2022 --> 2-3 hour online optional exam to be done on your own time during this week (the exam be done in parts during the week).
Participants who complete the program are eligible to write an optional certificate exam included in the course. The exam is not mandatory, and Certificates of Completion will be awarded only to those who successfully complete the exam. CPD hours will be granted regardless if the exam is taken. The exam is only open to full program attendees.
This is a best-practice certificate learning program that seamlessly interweaves soft skills with vital, functional technical skills that will prepare participants to meet the many challenges that controllers and directors of finance face.
- Gain a strong appreciation of what organizations expect from the controllership and finance directors
- Better understand of how to build your finance team to become a strategic business partner to your organization
- Learn how to manage your time more effectively and make way for financial analysis
- Explore the future role of the management accountant and how the profession is improving outcomes for companies and their business communities
Upon completion, participants will have proven methods and techniques they can use in everyday workplace situations and challenges of dealing with complexity and uncertainty.
- Understand what is currently expected of a controller, and the future role of the management accountant
- Enhance your knowledge of financial intelligence, financial planning and reporting best practices, and core financial topics
- Build important skills for financial leaders and organizational business partners
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Current, new and aspiring controllers who wish to equip themselves with the necessary tools to succeed in a controllership role.
NEED APPROVAL TO ATTEND?
EMPLOYER REQUEST LETTER