CAREER STAGE: Any
NOTE: This course is a live webinar. You must attend the live course to receive verifiable CPD hours. We recommend you join five minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. To get the full experience of this interactive course, use a computer that has video and microphone capabilities.
A practical guide to supporting employees through change.
Consider how difficult it is to change yourself, let alone a team or organization. Supporting employees through workplace change is a crucial skill. This interactive, CPA Ontario webinar will provide you with practical tools and techniques for successful change management.
This hands-on workshop will introduce the fundamentals of change management, including understanding the impact of change, maintaining morale and self-care. You will receive a toolkit of useful practices, and work on transition management exercises in the seminar. The course will empower you to help yourself and your employees become more adaptable and resilient to change, as well as provide ways to reduce stress and drive better results.
- Understand the psychological and emotional impact of change
- Help yourself and others prepare for, deal with, and make the most of change
- Take care of yourself and others during rapid and constant change
- Reduce stress and maintain morale and performance through change
- Decrease employee resistance to change and improve success with change management
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Professionals who deal with change in the workplace and managers who are expected to drive and implement change projects.