WINTER CERTIFICATE/EXECUTIVE PROGRAM SALE : REGISTER TODAY AND SAVE 20%.
NOTE: This newly revised, six-module, program has shifted to live, instructor-led, online learning. We have adapted the interactive learning modules to include regularly scheduled breaks and digital breakout rooms for group discussions. The course also includes lectures using current, real-life case studies, videos, and polling questions. Recordings of all sessions will be available to all registrants.
- Mon, Mar 20, 2023 @ 9am - 12:30pm
- Wed, Mar 22, 2023 @ 9am - 12:30pm
- Fri, Mar 24, 2023 @ 9am -12:30pm
- Mon, Mar 27, 2023 @ 9am - 12:30pm
- Wed, Mar 29, 2023 @ 9am - 12:30pm
- Fri, Mar 31, 2023 @ 9am - 12:30pm
- Sat, Apr 1 - Fri, Apr 7 --> 2-3 hour online optional exam, to be done on your own time during this week (can be done in parts within the week).
In our increasingly complex environment, it is critical all business professionals understand and embrace risk management as a key discipline. This program has been designed to help leaders anticipate, prepare for, and quickly respond to evolving business threats and opportunities. By understanding and properly managing risk, businesses can thrive, create value, and achieve a competitive advantage.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE:
- As a leader, learn how you can anticipate, prepare for, and quickly respond to evolving business threats and opportunities.
- Learn how to apply the Enterprise Risk Management Framework as well as utilize tools like the Risk and Control assessments, Risk Bow Tie, and Key Risk indicators.
- Develop effective ways to communicate risk strategies to key stakeholders including senior management and boards.
- Learn about Risk, Risk Management, and the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Develop the ability to identify, prioritize and treat the various risks that may have a critical impact on business and choose the optimal risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop successful strategies for reporting on risks for senior management and boards.
- Learn to use key risk management tools: Risk and Control assessments, Risk Bow Tie and Key Risk indicators
- Understand how Enterprise Risk Management is being applied within our current environment of COVID – 19, and with emerging business trends such as ESG
- Develop the ability to predict various risks that may have a critical impact on your business
- Learn a variety of risk response and management approaches
- Develop effective risk communication and reporting to all stakeholders
- Exposure to and application of tools, templates and instruments for risk identification, analysis, and evaluation
This highly interactive and hands-on learning program will include instructor led discussions, group discussions and case studies and real-life examples all supported by a current and comprehensive resource materials package.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Accounting and finance professionals who are responsible for balancing risk management with performance goals of an organization.
Click to meet your instructor and learn more about how we have adapted our in-person training to a virtual environment.
Participants who complete the program are eligible to write an optional certificate exam. The exam is not mandatory, however Certificates of Completion will be awarded only to those who successfully complete the exam. Course email confirmations for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) tracking purposes will be sent to all participants regardless of exam participation.
NEED APPROVAL TO ATTEND?
EMPLOYER REQUEST LETTER