This event is now closed for registrations
Looking to gain a deeper understanding of blockchain technology?
This course will help you gain a solid understanding of the business issues surrounding blockchain, its value and structure. From applications to platforms, you will learn about the technical aspects of blockchain, including the use of hashes, block content, and how blockchain data is created and distributed.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- describe basic blockchain structure and functionality
- identify existing and potential blockchain applications
- name organizations who are using blockchain
- list frameworks and platforms where blockchain can run
- describe how hashes and blocks are used
- understand how blockchain works within the cloud
- distinguish between blockchain and bitcoin
- understand how blockchain data is created and distributed throughout the network
Who Will Benefit:
This course is designed for business managers and IT professionals who need both an overview of blockchain capabilities and a foundational understanding of the technical aspects of blockchain processing.