This eLearning course is divided into several modules which learners can complete in a time convenient for them. Learners are encouraged to further divide the course up into manageable chunks according to their schedules. Modules include an assortment of engaging short videos, interactive sessions, reflective questions and takeaway worksheets.
This is an online session. This course is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once registered, you can access the material at any time.
However, you will only have access to the course for 30 days after REGISTRATION.
To access the course please visit our BlackBoard site, and log-in using the same login and password used for the Registration Portal.
- Please allow at least four hours after registration for the course to appear on your BlackBoard page.
Registration, cancellation, withdrawal and all other CPA Ontario PD Seminar policies can be found here.
CrossKnowledge, Inc. is CPA Ontario’s content provider for this PD Course. As a condition of your participation, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, adapt, translate, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the CrossKnowledge content, technology or software (together, the “CrossKnowledge Solutions”) or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software;
- Rent, lease or assign the CrossKnowledge Solutions to any third party;
- With the exception of any information or materials necessary to fulfill PD Course requirements or complete PD Course exercises, download any training tutorials or any other text, multimedia images (graphics, audio and video), data and other information provided in connection with the CrossKnowledge Solutions; or
- Allow access to the CrossKnowledge Solutions by any user other than yourself.
Registrants who complete the course work will receive an email confirmation of completion approximately 30 days after registration.