This newly revised course has shifted online into six, half-day, live, instructor-led sessions. We have adapted the interactive sessions to include regularly scheduled breaks and digital breakout rooms for virtual networking and group discussions. Recordings of all sessions will be available to all registrants.
Register early to take advantage of our $300 off discount!
- Mon, March 13, 2023 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wed, March 15, 2023 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Fri, March 17, 2023 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Mon, March 20, 2023 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wed, March 22, 2023 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Fri, March 24, 2023 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Upgrade your Excel reporting models to increase speed and accuracy.
Presented in partnership with the Institute of Business Analytics, this six half-day, CPA Ontario certificate program focuses on the Excel Models for Business Analytics and Reporting (i3BAR) methodology designed to build interactive Excel models with speed and accuracy. You will gain hands-on experience through case studies, practical exercises, and create a simulated Excel reporting model of your own.
Relying on simple formulae and automation, Business Analytics and Reporting (i3BAR) has been proven effective by practitioners worldwide in reducing the time needed to carry out routine reporting.
It is recommended participants have at least two years of experience with MS Excel.
- Integrate data from disparate data sources into Excel
- Build reliable and sustainable Excel reporting models
- Construct interactive models for decision making
- Create scenarios for planning and decision-making
- Produce visually attractive and impactful reports
- Automation processes
- Five-step approach to problem solving
- Present directly from Excel, while making Excel look like PowerPoint
- Seven key principles of successful model building
Successful completion of this program, including the post-course project, will entitle participants to a Certificate in Business Analytics and Reporting from the Institute of Business Analytics.
Who will Benefit:
Accounting and finance professionals who need to produce financial and non-financial information for senior stakeholders; anyone wanting to automate and improve their spreadsheet-based Excel reporting and analytics; and those looking to support or lead future analytics and reporting projects.
NEED APPROVAL TO ATTEND?
EMPLOYER REQUEST LETTER