NOTE: This course description has been revised and reflects updates for 2022. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to transform your relationship with stress and anxiety so you can move through the world with more ease, joy and energy and learn how to truly create and experience the balance you long for in work and life.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Why you experience high-functioning stress and anxiety, even though you're highly successful
- Why it’s worthwhile investing in your emotional well-being
- A simple and powerful approach to feel more at ease and confident
- What having work-life balance really means
- Why striving for more balance often creates stress, guilt, and self-doubt
- How to manage your mind and create more balance in a way that feels good for you.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand that stress, anxiety and self-doubt are normal emotions to feel
- Learn how our own thoughts and interpretations of our circumstances impact our feelings
- How to be in charge of how you interpret your circumstances and feelings
- Understand why work-life balance means different things to different people and how to create it for yourself
This course is designed for anyone who is:
- Outwardly calm but feels stressed, anxious and self-doubt on a regular basis
- Constantly overthinks and doubts themselves and their decisions
- Highly self-critical, comparing to others and never feels good enough
- Wanting a simple solution that will work to feel more confident and experience the balance they long for
This course is an online seminar. You must attend the live course to receive verifiable CPD hours. We recommend you join five minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. To get the full experience of this interactive course, use a computer that has video and microphone capabilities.
Registration, cancellation, withdrawal and all other CPA Ontario Program policies can be found here.