Monday, August 15, 2022, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 8:30am - 12:30pm
This course provides a concise overview of how accountants can exponentially improve their Google search skills. Instead of searching like a Google zombie – type a word or two into the query box and hope for the best – discover how to transform Google into a backup brain, robot assistant and ambient sidekick. Access and unleash scores of little-known Google services and streams for advanced due diligence.
Scan the Internet with increased power, speed and confidence. Automatically monitor the business landscape using Google’s free alert applications. Even if participants have been Googling many years and think they’re search savvy, attendees are guaranteed to learn new online discovery strategies that can be immediately applied and deliver instant results at work, home and play.
- View and interpret Google search results in their proper context
- Customize Google for maximum speed, security and style
- Install productivity enhancing apps that instantly improve your Google experience and performance
- Utilize advanced filters and options hiding in plain sight on the Google search page
- Use little-known hot-words and commands to uncover concealed Google signals
- Creatively use language in Google search strings to boost relevancy
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This seminar is designed for practitioners at all levels who want to improve their online research skills and tap Google’s full search power – on any topic in any context.