This is the registration for Day 1&2 ONLY of the Master Controllership Program
Before registering for this session, please note, it is going to be an in-person session and will be held at the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario office in at 130 King St. W. in Toronto. You MUST attend in person to participate, there will not be an option to join this session virtually.
We are no longer asking for vaccine attestation or mandatory masking in our sessions for anything on or after October 1, 2022, but we do ask that you do your best to protect yourself and others. This includes monitoring your symptoms pre-session. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com
- Fever above 38
- New onset or worsening of existing cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense of smell and/or taste
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Fatigue or exhaustion or loss of appetite
If you have any of the symptoms listed above, please contact to be withdrawn and credited from the session and invited to attend either a future offering of your course or to choose another course and you will not be charged a withdrawal fee.
This is a five day best-practice learning program that seamlessly interweaves soft skills with vital, functional technical skills that will prepare participants to meet the many challenges that controllers and directors of finance face.
By completing this program, you will:
- Gain a strong appreciation of what organizations expect from the controllership and finance directors
- Better understand of how to build your finance team to become a strategic business partner to your organization
- Learn how to manage your time more effectively and make way for financial analysis
- Explore the future role of the management accountant and how the profession is improving outcomes for companies and their business communities
- Use the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking for Sound Decision-Making Tool to learn your strengths and weaknesses as they relate to developing strategy, reducing risk and other business competencies required by your organization on a day-to-day basis and as you advance your career
Upon completion, participants will have proven methods and techniques they can use in everyday workplace situations and challenges of dealing with complexity and uncertainty.
- Understand what is currently expected of a controller, and the future role of the management accountant
- Enhance your knowledge of financial intelligence, financial planning and reporting best practices, and core financial topics
- Build important skills for financial leaders and organizational business partners
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Current, new and aspiring controllers who wish to equip themselves with the necessary tools to succeed in a controllership role.
NEED APPROVAL TO ATTEND?
EMPLOYER REQUEST LETTER