Learn the basics of the popular programming language used by analysts and data scientists.
Python has a unique culture and has built a community that values its core philosophy, expressed as a series of aphorisms, including simple is better than complex, readability counts, and now is better than never. This CPA Ontario introductory course covers the fundamentals of Python where you will learn everything from initial setup to writing a basic program with built-in data types, loops and conditionals.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain underlying philosophy of Python and the features of the programming language
- Understand the basics of the program so you can create and import a module into Python
- Use different data types
- Apply the different sequence types
- Understand and use the collection and Mapping Types in Python
- Construct loops and conditionals
- Write a Python program to reverse user input
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Beginner Python developers, and developers with experience in other languages looking to start programming in Python.