November 24, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Are mortgages a commodity? While many would argue yes, significant changes in mortgage legislation, underwriting guidelines, available loan instruments and lenders has added layers of complexity to the industry. This course is intended to provide participants with valuable insight into how today’s mortgage marketplace works, and more importantly how you can make it work for your clients.
As a mortgage is likely one of the largest financial decisions a client will make in their lives, having current knowledge of the industry will give participants an edge if asked for support or guidance.
- External Influences on the mortgage market
- Lender types and key behaviours
- Qualifying criteria for your clients
- Mortgage products comparison
- Mortgage Based Accounting Strategies
- GTA Real Estate Market trends
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Financial advisors, Accountants, or anyone interested in understanding more about the mortgage industry.