This is the registration for Week Two - Day 3&4 ONLY of the Master Controllership Program
This is a best-practice certificate learning program that seamlessly interweaves soft skills (problem prevention, optimizing decision making, time management, managing your career) with vital, functional technical skills (developing financial intelligence) that will prepare participants to meet the many challenges that controllers and directors of finance face.
- Thurs, Sept 22, 2022 @ 9 AM -12 PM
- Fri, Sept 23, 2022 @ 9 AM -12 PM
- Gain a strong appreciation of what organizations expect from the controllership and finance directors
- Better understand of how to build your finance team to become a strategic business partner to your organization
- Learn how to manage your time more effectively and make way for financial analysis
- Explore the future role of the management accountant and how the profession is improving outcomes for companies and their business communities
- Use the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking for Sound Decision-Making Tool to learn your strengths and weaknesses as they relate to developing strategy, reducing risk and other business competencies required by your organization on a day-to-day basis and as you advance your career
Upon completion, participants will have proven methods and techniques they can use in everyday workplace situations and challenges of dealing with complexity and uncertainty.
- Problem prevention
- Optimizing Decision Making
- Time Management
- Managing your career
- Developing Financial Intelligence
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Current, new and aspiring controllers who wish to equip themselves with the necessary tools to succeed in a controllership role.