This course has shifted online into two, half-day sessions.
Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Thursday, December 8, 2022, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Develop better habits – neurons that fire together, wire together.
Learning about your brain changes everything. Just imagine if you could work more effectively using your fantastic memory. This seminar will introduce you to the AGES model to make learning stick, and the SCARF model to improve your communications with others.
After the seminar, you should be able to concentrate fully, while resisting distractions. If you keep your brain healthy, you increase your mental resilience and get crystal clear on your priorities.
- Turn unpleasant stress into challenge and opportunity
- Reduce multitasking and be able to focus on one priority at a time
- Be mindful: stop ruminating about past missteps or frightening futures
- Understand that perception is reality
- Use an effective listening and paraphrasing technique to truly understand others
- Spring the mental traps that keep you stuck
- Recognize that Happiness is a Skill and become Skillful at being Happy
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Those who work with a variety of people in different situations, and who want to get full value from their powerful brains at work.