CAREER STAGE: Any
NOTE: This course is a live webinar. You must attend the live course to receive verifiable CPD hours. We recommend you join five minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. To get the full experience of this interactive course, use a computer that has video and microphone capabilities.
Understand employer rights and employee responsibilities during Covid-19.
The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in significant changes to workplaces across the country and around the world. Employers will confront different challenges before and after a vaccine becomes available. This CPA Ontario webinar will cover the key considerations for employers when faced with Covid-19 related issues. Topics will include employer health and safety responsibilities, employee return to work obligations and managing terminations.
- Understand workplace accommodation obligations related to Covid-19
- Review health and safety obligations
- Identify recall and return to work obligations
- Discover best practices to implement Covid-19 related policies and procedures
- Learn how to manage terminations and workforce changes
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CPAs and financial professionals seeking an understanding of key labour and employment considerations with respect to Covid-19.