This is the registration for Week Three - Day 5&6 ONLY of the Master Controllership Program
This is a best-practice certificate learning program that seamlessly interweaves soft skills (Managing your CPA career in industry, employer expectations of controllers, critical thinking skills, managing external relationships) with vital, functional technical skills (strategic cost management, financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, best practices) that will prepare participants to meet the many challenges that controllers and directors of finance face.
- Thurs, Sep 29, 2022 @ 9 AM - 12 PM
- Fri, Sep 30, 2022 @ 9 AM - 12 PM
- Gain a strong appreciation of what organizations expect from the controllership and finance directors
- Better understand of how to build your finance team to become a strategic business partner to your organization
- Learn how to manage your time more effectively and make way for financial analysis
- Explore the future role of the management accountant and how the profession is improving outcomes for companies and their business communities
Upon completion, participants will have proven methods and techniques they can use in everyday workplace situations and challenges of dealing with complexity and uncertainty.
- Managing your CPA Career in Industry
- Employer Expectations of Controllers
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Managing external relationships
- Strategic cost management
- Financial Reporting / Strategic Planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting best practices
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Current, new and aspiring controllers who wish to equip themselves with the necessary tools to succeed in a controllership role.