WINTER CERTIFICATE/EXECUTIVE PROGRAM SALE : REGISTER TODAY AND SAVE 20%.
NOTE:This newly revised course has shifted online into three full day, live, instructor-led sessions. We have adapted the interactive sessions to include regularly scheduled breaks and digital breakout rooms for virtual networking and group discussions. Recordings of all sessions will be available to all registrants:
- Mon, Jan 30, 2023 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
- Wed, Feb 1, 2023 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
- Fri, Feb 3, 2023 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat, Feb 4, 2023 - Fri, Feb 10, 2023 --> 2-3 hour online optional exam, to be done on your own time during this week (can be done in parts within the week)
Creating sustainable change within your organization.
This certificate course is for individuals who want to be forces for positive, sustainable change in their organization, regardless of their current position.
The skills required to lead and manage change are core competencies for those wanting to make a difference. In a world characterized by uncertainty, complexity and disruption, being able to frame, initiate, implement and adapt to change is a critical skill set.
This course exposes you to perspectives and frameworks that will help you to become a more effective agent of change. Through the use of interactive case studies and group activities you will learn how to evaluate, identify and advance change in your organization. This course is a unique opportunity for leaders and managers to develop action plans that address change in their organizations. Upon completion, you will be better equipped to assess change challenges, develop action plans and implement those initiatives.
Participants who complete the program are eligible to write an optional certificate exam included in the course. The exam is not mandatory, and Certificates of Completion will be awarded only to those who successfully complete the exam. CPD hours will be granted regardless if the exam is taken.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE:
- Learn how to evaluate, identify, and advance change in your organization from interactive case studies and group activities.
- Learn the skills and tools to address current global socio-economic challenges and how they impact your organization.
- Build and develop sustainable, strategic change within your team and organization.
- Develop a unique action plan that address change in you organization.
You will develop skills that will allow you to:
- Better assess the need for changes in your organization
- Identify opportunities/risks, and assess the organization's readiness for change
- Utilize competencies critical to the effective management of the human aspects of change
- Advance the sustainability of the enterprise
- Effectively lead and manage organizational change
- Be better positioned to continue to enhance those capabilities in the future
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Individuals who want to be forces for positive, sustainable change in their organization, regardless of their current position
NEED APPROVAL TO ATTEND?
EMPLOYER REQUEST LETTER