CAREER STAGE: Any
NOTE: This course is a live webinar. You must attend the live course to receive verifiable CPD hours. We recommend you join five minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. To get the full experience of this interactive course, use a computer that has video and microphone capabilities.
Learn how to manage harassment complaints at work.
Employees have the right to a safe and healthy workplace. Managers and employers have responsibilities when managing workplace complaints. This CPA Ontario webinar will review the legal duties and obligations of a company with respect to violence, harassment and bullying in the workplace, and offer practical tips to minimize risk and the potential for liability.
- Explain the legal definition of harassment and bullying
- Review an institutions legal requirements with respect to harassment complaints
- Explore the difference between strong management and bullying
- Identify practical tips for avoiding strife and conflict in the workplace
- Understand the growing intersection between performance management and claims of harassment and bullying
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CPAs and financial professionals responsible for managing workplace harassment complaints.