NOTE: This is an On Demand session. This course is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once registered, you can access the material at any time. However, you will only have access to the course for 30 days AFTER REGISTRATION closes.
Unlock the opportunities of integrating ADAs into audit engagements.
Audit data analytics (ADAs) has the potential to transform how auditors perform testing. This introductory, on demand course aims to help auditors move into a data analytics mindset and unlock the opportunities of integrating ADAs into an audit engagement.
Auditors traditionally use analytic procedures such as means, modes, and variance analysis but audit data analytics are much more than summary statistics. This CPA Ontario webinar will define and explore the term "audit data analytics”. The instructor will walk-through ADAs' application, including data visualization techniques using a custom programmed software.
Please note, there will be a final quiz at the end of this course.
- Define audit data analytics (ADA)
- Plan an effective model to facilitate the annual planning process
- Apply ADAs, including data visualization, through a customized software walkthrough
- Identify the benefits and challenges of using ADAs
- Explore the future of ADAs for the audit profession
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Audit and assurance professionals looking to understand what audit data analytics (ADA) are and how to move into an ADA mindset.