Level up your financial modelling skills with a case study on how to value Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN).
In this course, you will learn how to build a detailed financial model for a public company. Video-based lessons include all the formulas and functions to calculate the detailed mechanics of Amazon’s financial model. This course also covers topics such as segmented revenue, marketable securities, accrued expenses, unearned revenue, additional paid-in capital, stock-based compensation, and more.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- build a complete financial analysis, including downloading financial data
- examine intrinsic value and internal rate of return (IRR)
- weigh the pros and cons of an investment opportunity
- discuss long-term debt, capital and finance leases
- perform comparable company analysis
- create outputs and scenarios to value a public company
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Financial analysts and other finance professionals who work in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, equity research, and private equity.