CAREER STAGE: Any
NOTE: To get the full experience of this live, interactive course we recommend you join five minutes prior to the scheduled starting time, and use a computer with video and microphone capabilities.
Being more emotionally intelligent in business benefits everyone.
Research shows that emotional intelligence in the workplace is fundamental to effectiveness. While much of emotional intelligence (EI) or emotional quotient (EQ) is learned, there are ways to develop your skills and enhance your relationships. In this CPA Ontario course, join Professor Paul Byrne for a virtual presentation that gets to the heart of what matters most in our daily interactions with colleagues, clients, family and friends…emotion.
Learn how asking the right questions at the right time can build your emotional foundation with existing, or prospective clients.
- Curiosity: Connect emotionally by understanding how to tap into the autobiographical urge of others
- Resilience: How to overcome self-imposed barriers
- Empathy: Examine how to be your best self
- The importance of listening well
- Skills of authentic client communication
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Managers and employees at all levels of an organization looking to build confidence and competence in the area of emotional intelligence to communicate more effectively and empathize with others.