Spots are first come first serve. With limited seating, be sure to book early! Passport holders are not eligible for discount.
Before registering for this session, please note, it is going to be an in-person session and will be held at the Vantage Venues in Toronto, Ontario. You MUST attend in person to participate, there will not be an option to join this session virtually. After the session, you will be invited to join your classmates at Scotiabank Arena to see the Raptors vs. San Antonio Spurs. CPA Ontario will host you in a private box which includes a buffet dinner and an assigned seat, with a cash bar. Someone from the PD Learning Team will be in touch with you closer to the session date with more logistical details and your ticket to the game.
THIS EVENT INCLUDES:
- Course begins at 2:30 pm and ends at 6:30 pm.
- Game starts at 7:30 p.m.
- The course will cover 4.0 CPD hrs.
There are no withdrawals or refunds after registration for this course.
Learn how to transform your relationship with stress and anxiety so you can move through the world with more ease, joy and energy and learn how to truly create and experience the balance you long for in work and life.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Why you experience high-functioning stress and anxiety, even though you're highly successful
- Why it’s worthwhile investing in your emotional well-being
- A simple and powerful approach to feel more at ease and confident
- What having work-life balance really means
- Why striving for more balance often creates stress, guilt, and self-doubt
- How to manage your mind and create more balance in a way that feels good for you.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand that stress, anxiety and self-doubt are normal emotions to feel
- Learn how our own thoughts and interpretations of our circumstances impact our feelings
- How to be in charge of how you interpret your circumstances and feelings
- Understand why work-life balance means different things to different people and how to create it for yourself
This course is designed for anyone who is:
- Outwardly calm but feels stressed, anxious and self-doubt on a regular basis
- Constantly overthinks and doubts themselves and their decisions
- Highly self-critical, comparing to others and never feels good enough
- Wanting a simple solution that will work to feel more confident and experience the balance they long for
Raptors + PD Seminar Event Jersey Giveaway
Other limited time MLSE events include:
February 24th 2:00 – 6:00pm: Maple Leafs Game & PD Event: Canadian Business Ethics.
February 28th 2:30 – 6:30pm: Raptors Game & PD Event: From Trends to Troubles: Exploring Our Data-Driven World with Malik Datardina.
March 22nd 2:30 – 6:30pm: Raptors Game & PD Event: Professional Ethics: Psychological Safety and Transformative Technology with Garth Sheriff.