NOTE: This is an on demand learning bundle. This course suite is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once registered, you can access the material at any time. However, you will only have access to the course for 30 days AFTER REGISTRATION.
Learn to assess and interpret data to build better business strategies and make smarter decisions.
This bundle includes four online courses:
1. Excel Modelling Fundamentals (2 hours)
This course provides tips and tricks for Excel model builders to speed up their process.
Recap the basics of navigation, cell editing and formatting and explore data table, goal seek, and scenarios to perform sensitivity analysis and cater for uncertainty.
Click to see the full course description for Excel Modelling Fundamentals.
2. Financial Analysis Fundamentals (6.5 hours)
In this course you will perform an in-depth analysis of an organization’s financial statements and gain the skills to become a complete financial analyst. Understand cash flow and learn how to use the pyramid of ratios to uncover the profitability, efficiency and leverage drivers for any organization.
Click to see the full course description for Financial Analysis Fundamentals.
3. How to Read Business Financial Information (3.5 hours)
Examining financial statements is a critical task of a credit analyst that helps to fully understand the business story. This course will look at how to read key financial statements including the balance sheet, income statement and the statement of cash flows and look at how they are linked to each other. Assess the financial capacity of a business by looking at all the factors that contribute to the business story and influence credit decisions.
Click to see the full course description for How to Read Business Financial Information.
4. Math for Corporate Finance (2.5 hours)
This course will explore the concept of the time value of money and demonstrate how discounted cash flow techniques are used to evaluate future cash flows. You will learn to calculate and interpret covariance, correlation, and the results of regression analysis.
Click to see the full course description for Math for Corporate Finance.
Proficiency in Excel is recommended.
- Build flexibility into financial forecasts
- Monitor and handle uncertainty using scenarios planning
- Audit an Excel model and uncover errors
- Differentiate the levels of accountant’s reports and the comfort each provides
- Calculate and interpret the key credit-related lending ratios
- Use financial math to conduct financial analysis on a set of data
- Calculate key statistical measures
- Create auto-updating Excel spreadsheets
- Build dynamic financial statements
- Draw on advanced functions for insightful analysis
- Understand the strategic analysis process
- Perform comparable company analysis
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CPAs who are business owners, managers, investors, creditors, and credit analysts who deal with credit applications and are tasked with assessing the financial capacity of a business. Financial analysts working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, equity research, and private equity.