- Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Friday, October 22, 2021, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Monday, October 25, 2021, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
This course addresses the importance of analytics to the future role of finance, how finance roles will change - how big is the gap/ opportunity to be addressed and what are the key roles for finance teams and individuals?
It will introduce key analytics processes, techniques, tools and application - using examples and case studies and covering key issues/ concerns such as availability of data, data governance, what skills are required, the role of technology/ people. The course will clarify the role of many common (but often vaguely defined) concepts such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data etc.
The final section will guide participants to develop an action plan to improve their and their organizations capability in analytics.
- Analytics and the future of finance
- The data analytics process
- Key analytics techniques, tools and application
- Organizational maturity in analytics
- Next steps - roles, skills and projects
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Business and finance professionals who want to understand and prepare for the growing role and focus on effective analytics.