WINTER CERTIFICATE/EXECUTIVE PROGRAM SALE : REGISTER TODAY AND SAVE 20%.
CAREER STAGE: Senior Executive
NOTE: This revised course has shifted online into six, half-day, live, instructor-led sessions. We have adapted the interactive sessions to include regularly scheduled breaks and digital breakout rooms for virtual networking and group discussions. Recordings of all sessions will be available to all registrants.
VIEW/DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Participants must have a reliable internet connection, a working webcam with microphone, and are expected to be on camera during live sessions. Recordings of all sessions will be available to all registrants.
- Day 1 - Wednesday, March 1 - 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST
- Day 2 - Thursday, March 2 - 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST
- Day 3 - Friday, March 3 - 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST
- Day 4 - Monday, March 6 - 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST
- Day 5 - Tuesday, March 7 - 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST
- Day 6 - Wednesday, March 8 - 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST
Explore the technical, ethical and interpersonal skills needed to stay agile and adapt to change.
C-suite executives are relying on their finance leaders during these times of unprecedented change in digital technologies and changing workforce trends. It is increasingly important for organizations to operate at peak levels of performance to succeed. Participants will explore the technical, ethical and interpersonal skills they need to master and sustain change, and help their organizations stay agile and more easily adapt to change.
This program fosters a high energy, interactive learning environment. Activities consist of a combination of cases, exercises, tool kits, lively discussions, as well as networking and sharing experiences. Your active participation will be required throughout the program. Come prepared for a unique experience that will move you towards realizing your full CFO potential. Allow us to guide you on your journey.
Why Take the Course:
- Learn through interactive activities and collaborate on cases, exercises, discussions, while networking with peers.
- Explore the role of CEOs and CFOs as change leaders and the importance of your personal brand.
- Gain an understanding of best practices for enabling the finance team to maximize its impact and improve strategic initiatives.
What You Will Learn:
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the roles of CEOs and CFOs as change leaders and outline the required competencies for these roles.
- Explain what a personal brand is and outline best practices for communicating your personal brand.
- Explain how stakeholder analysis and mapping can be used to improve relationship management with stakeholders.
- Outline best practices for enabling the finance team to maximize its business impact and improve an organization’s strategic initiatives and decision making.
- List the barriers many organizations face in leveraging data for more informed decision making and practical steps you can take to remove those barriers.
- Outline the CPA Code of Professional Conduct and describe best practices for complying with the code.
- Create a finance agenda that enables a successful digital transformation plan .
What Topics are Covered:
- The CFO as leader
- Governance, risk management aspects of organizational transformation
- Shifting organizational priorities: thinking ahead of the curve
- Defining CFO success: what it takes to get there and stay there
- Drivers of change
- Personal integrity and ethics
- Analytics and performance improvement
- Leading within and outside the finance function
Who will Benefit:
- This program is designed for aspiring, new and experienced CFOs focused on the continued development of specific in-demand skills and competencies required to lead from the top.