The next big wave of disruptive technology is already pulling into the station. The emerging technologies of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning will all be explored, including what they are, why they’re important, and how they work. Make plans to participate in this fast-paced and informative session to learn more about these disruptive technologies: their capabilities, their risks, their potential impacts on business operations and processes, and their potential effects on the accounting profession.
Major topics covered include:
- Why emerging technologies should be considered for business
- How each major emerging technology works
- What solutions are available for implementation now
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- List three major emerging technologies
- Identify at least four possible uses for blockchain ledgers
- Describe a business case for machine learning
- Differentiate machine learning from artificial intelligence
- Name a current use for artificial intelligence
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Accountants and finance professionals who want to understand the power of emerging technologies and how they may be put to productive use.