Before registering for this session, please note, it is going to be an in-person session and will be held at the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario office in at 130 King St. W. in Toronto. You MUST attend in person to participate, there will not be an option to join this session virtually.
We are no longer asking for vaccine attestation or mandatory masking in our sessions for anything on or after October 1, 2022, but we do ask that you do your best to protect yourself and others. This includes monitoring your symptoms pre-session. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fever above 38
- New onset or worsening of existing cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense of smell and/or taste
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Fatigue or exhaustion or loss of appetite
If you have any of the symptoms listed above, please contact to be withdrawn and credited from the session and invited to attend either a future offering of your course or to choose another course and you will not be charged a withdrawal fee.
- Wed, Nov 1, 2023 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
- Thurs, Nov 2, 2023 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
- Fri, Nov 3, 2023 @ 9AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat, Nov 4, 2023 - Fri, Nov 10, 2023 --> 2-3 hour online optional exam, to be done on your own time during this week (can be done in parts within the week)
Learn how to create sustainable, strategic change within your organization
Driverless cars. Global warming. Brexit. COVID-19. These are just a few of the challenges that are causing organizations unprecedented levels of uncertainty and disruption. This CPA Ontario Certificate in Change Leadership program will equip you with the tools to address these types of challenges and create sustainable, strategic change within your team and organization. Using interactive case studies and group activities, participants will learn how to evaluate, identify, and advance change in their organization. This program is a unique opportunity for leaders and managers to develop action plans that address change at their organization.
Participants who complete the program are eligible to write an optional certificate exam included in the course. The exam is not mandatory, and Certificates of Completion will be awarded only to those who successfully complete the exam. CPD hours will be granted regardless if the exam is taken.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE:
- Learn how to evaluate, identify, and advance change in your organization from interactive case studies and group activities.
- Learn the skills and tools to address current global socio-economic challenges and how they impact your organization.
- Build and develop sustainable, strategic change within your team and organization.
- Develop a unique action plan that address change in you organization.
- Frameworks to align people and processes with change strategies
- Assess an organization’s specific needs and readiness for change
- Develop a proactive vision for change
- Deploy strategies to prepare your organization for change
- Hone your skills and abilities to become an effective change agent
- Develop and execute action plans to facilitate meaningful change in your organization
- Strategies to help you adapt to the challenges of constant change
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Team leaders and managers who are responsible for leading change management initiatives within their organization.
NEED APPROVAL TO ATTEND?
EMPLOYER REQUEST LETTER