Before registering for this session, please note, it is going to be an in-person session and will be held at the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario office at 130 King St. W. in Toronto. You MUST attend in person to participate, there will not be an option to join this session virtually.
Promotion – Free CPA Ontario backpack as a reward for enrolling in one of our Toronto in-person sessions! Act quickly, quantities are limited. You will receive your backpack when you attend the session.
We are no longer asking for vaccine attestation or mandatory masking in our sessions for anything on or after October 1, 2022, but we do ask that you do your best to protect yourself and others. This includes monitoring your symptoms pre-session. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com
- Fever above 38
- New onset or worsening of existing cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense of smell and/or taste
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Fatigue or exhaustion or loss of appetite
If you have any of the symptoms listed above, please contact to be withdrawn and credited from the session and invited to attend either a future offering of your course or to choose another course and you will not be charged a withdrawal fee.
CPAs are looked upon as the ones to provide financial and strategic leadership to their organizations and their communities. Having the knowledge and acumen is one thing; but getting up and speaking, persuading and selling to a group of Senior Managers, Board Directors, Clients and Customers is something entirely different.
This session teaches the core basics of effective speaking, presenting and persuading, and provides opportunities to practice these learnings in class in front of all the other participants.
- Understanding and knowing the three Fundamentals to Great Presentations - the audience, the topic and yourself
- Learning and practicing the essential delivery skills that everyone should possess
- Incorporating the most persuasive words to use in your presentations
- Perfecting the skill of “thinking on your feet”
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
This program is designed for all who want to further develop and enhance their public speaking skills; to those who firmly believe in Warren Buffet’s assertion that “ people can improve their value by 50 percent just by learning the communication skill of public speaking ”.