This professional ethics course will help you to prepare for ethical dilemmas that will arise throughout your career. In this course, you will discuss why ethics matters within an organization, the key elements of business ethics, and what contributes to a strong ethical culture within the organization.
Explore the moral principles of integrity that constitute professional conduct. Participants will walk through the ethical decision-making process and be provided with a few sources of ethical guidance. You will have an opportunity to practice using the ethical decision-making framework to face real-life ethical dilemmas in case studies.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain why ethics matter within an organization
- Describe the elements of business ethics
- Understand the ethical culture of an organization
- Apply professional ethics and the moral principles of integrity
- Apply approaches to ethical decision making
- Utilize sources of ethical guidance
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Aspiring financial analysts working in investment banking, equity research, commercial lending, sales and trading, risk management, and other areas of finance and accounting.