April 26, 2023, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
April 27, 2023, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
This course will explore the use of ChatGPT and artificial intelligence chatbot technologies in the accounting profession. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to utilize ChatGPT for core productivity functions and key accounting tasks.
The app is just one of a powerful new class of AI machine models that can write, code, draw, analyze, and create with credible and sometimes superhuman results.
- Introduction to ChatGPT and artificial intelligence chatbot technologies
- Why It’s a Gamechanger for the World and the Accounting Profession
- Google vs. ChatGPT: What’s the Difference?
- Prompt Engineering: A Critical New Skill
- Core Productivity Use Cases
- Content Generation Use Cases
- Accounting-Specific Use Cases
- What’s Ahead for Chatbots and Generative AI
Basic understanding of internet technology, online navigation, digital productivity services, and smartphone and mobile devices.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Accounting practitioners of all stripes and at all levels who are looking to incorporate ChatGPT and artificial intelligence chatbot technologies into their work. Participants should have a basic understanding of accounting principles and practices. Familiarity with chatbot technologies and artificial intelligence is not required, but may be helpful.