All learners will receive on-demand access to this course on March 31 to study at your own pace.
HOW THIS COURSE WILL BENEFIT YOU
This certificate offers a valuable resource for anyone looking to take charge of their personal finances and achieve financial success.
This course includes updated content from David Trahair’s existing courses:
- A Six Point Plan for Financial Freedom
- Cash Cows, Pigs and Jackpots
- A Complete Guide to Investing Options
- Financial Myths That Will Ruin Your Retirement Dreams
This course will feature new personal finance content, a marked assessment and a BUILDING YOUR WEALTH CERTIFICATE upon successful completion of the course.
Navigating your Personal Finance journey can be complex. The Building Your Wealth: Fundamentals of Personal Finance course covers several topics such as budgeting, saving, investing, managing debt, retirement and more. It is designed to provide you with a strong understanding of the fundamental principles of Personal Finance.
The course will offer you important frameworks to support you in making informed decisions, setting financial goals and creating a plan to achieve them. You will gain insights into important concepts such as reducing expenses in an effective way, starting to save early on in life, learning to invest, and the advantages of paying off debt.
The content is relevant for you whether you are just starting out on your personal finance journey or looking to improve your financial situation. By the end of this course, you will be equipped with the tools to create a strong financial foundation for yourself.
The course offers:
- A curated learning pathway to expand your personal finance knowledge
- Downloadable personal budgeting, tax and debt-planning templates
- An overview of Canadian tax laws, interest rates and investment options
- Tips and techniques from a celebrated wealth management author, speaker and instructor
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Improve their financial literacy
- Determine how to protect yourself from financial difficulties
- Distinguish between a variety of investment plans and methods
- Define your own retirement goals and select the best strategies to achieve them
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
All CPAs and finance professionals who require knowledge in managing their personal finances for success.