Wednesday, September 7, 2022, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Thursday, September 8, 2022, 8:30am - 12:30pm
The course provides a concise overview of Google’s more than 200 online enterprise tools and services that can be used by accountants for productivity, communication, publishing, mobile connectivity, advertising, entrepreneurship and other critical business functions. Discover easy-to-use (and mostly free) apps that can help you with cloud computing, blog writing, website analysis, consumer surveys, online promotion, location intelligence, on-the-go computing, email backups, multi-office collaboration, digital commerce, photo sharing, online help networks, corporate social responsibility and more. Participants will walk away with hundreds of new cyber business tools and strategies that will sharpen their skills as trusted business advisers and deepen their understanding of the Google enterprise universe.
- Create online documents that can be edited in real-time by multiple contributors
- Store and synchronize files in the cloud
- Develop custom forms and surveys
- Build websites and online platforms with zero coding experience
- Make free telephone and video calls on the web
- Manage individual and team calendars online
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This seminar is designed for practitioners at all levels who want to use Google for more than Internet searching and mine its huge (and ever-expanding) universe of business productivity solutions.